Samuel

8/20/2007 11:54:00 PM

Hi everyone,

I simply try to change the 'Manufacturer', 'Product Name' etc., I was
earlier advised that to select the setup project in solution
explorer and then View->Properties Window

I don't have this sub entry under the view option

Any suggestions?

Thank you
Samuel

2 Answers

pedrito

"Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> I simply try to change the 'Manufacturer', 'Product Name' etc., I was
> earlier advised that to select the setup project in solution
> explorer and then View->Properties Window
>
> I don't have this sub entry under the view option
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you
> Samuel

Samuel,

There's a properties window in VS.NET. The same one you use for looking at
properties of controls in the form designer. That's the properties window
you want to open when you're looking at the project's properties to change
manufacturer and product name.

Samuel

Thank you,

Samuel