microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

What is the best size/resolution for the BannerBitmpa in setup UI?

Pucca

8/1/2007 9:44:00 PM

I'm using vs2005, .net2. I need to request for a image internally for a
image file to use in my C# windows application's setup.msi. What size and
resolution should I request? Thank you.
--
Thanks.
2 Answers

Phil Wilson

The current one in VS setups is 500x70 pixels and shows up as resolution
96x96 DPI.
--
Phil Wilson
[Microsoft MVP Windows Installer]
"Pucca" <Pucca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using vs2005, .net2. I need to request for a image internally for a
> image file to use in my C# windows application's setup.msi. What size and
> resolution should I request? Thank you.
> --
> Thanks.

Pucca