microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

How do I launch notebook to open readme.txt after installation com

Pucca

8/1/2007 9:18:00 PM

Hi, I'm using vs2005, .net 2 for a C# Windows applicaiton. I am creating a
windows installation package which produce a .msi setup file.
1. Can I add a dialog to ask user if they would like to have a shorcut to
the application created on their desktop and based on that how do I have my
setup create or not create this desktop shortcut?
2. Is there a way to launch a notebook to open my readme.txt file after the
installation is completed? I guess I could add a dialog to ask if user would
like to open the readme.txt. But how do I launch the notebook?
Thank you?
--
Thanks.