microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

How to install Language packs in Vista?

Sakura

7/24/2007 7:08:00 AM

When I installed the language pack, the setup program shows a message that
"You must use add/remove windows features to install the language pack".

But in the "add/remove windows features" I can not find language packs, when
I chosen to install all the items of .NET Framework 3.0, it seems that the
..NET Framework 3.0 is orginial version without language packs.

How can I solve this problem? thx~

3 Answers

BikeFan

Ariadne wrote:
> On 11 Oct, 22:54, BikeFan <mistonthelo...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> mg wrote:
>>> "torresD" <torres...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> "A Human Rights Watch report due to be published today is
>>> highly critical of US and Nato forces in Afghanistan for the
>>> number of civilians killed in airstrikes. It gives warning
>>> that repeated instances of Western forces killing Afghan
>>> civilians have led to a collapse in popular support for the
>>> international presence."
>>> That's what happens when you get into the business of nation
>>> building. Americans always knew that until Karl Rove came
>>> along and convinced them that down was up and wrong was
>>> right.
>> Well, just picture this for giggles.
>> The Taliban take over Vatican City or the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.
>>
>> Can you imagine how many attacks they would have to fight off ever day
>> for hundreds of years while there were any Catholics or Jews alive?
>>
>> Thats the situation the west is facing out there.
>>
>> --
>> BikeFan- Hide quoted text -

> The Talibans. blood brothers have the
> oversight of the WESTERN Wall, dumbkopf.

You really are quite uneducated aren't you?
You're also incapable of anything other than, dare I say it, a Pavlovian
response to anything I say, just like a dog. What I said was, in so many
words, if you want to understand the situation in Afghanistan where
I have more friends and family fighting against them in US and UK
uniform than you do, you need to take another perspective and imagine
how we would respond to them OWNING the Vatican or Wailing Wall.
You're incapable of grasping it though. I am sure your family keeps you
locked in a basement with a computer for company because you're just rabid.

--
BikeFan

Ariadne

On 11 Oct, 23:51, BikeFan <mistonthelo...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Ariadne wrote:
> >> Well, just picture this for giggles.
> >> The Taliban take over Vatican City or the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.
>
> >> Can you imagine how many attacks they would have to fight off ever day
> >> for hundreds of years while there were any Catholics or Jews alive?
>
> >> Thats the situation the west is facing out there.
>
> >> --
> >> BikeFan- Hide quoted text -

> > The Talibans. blood brothers have the
> > oversight of the WESTERN Wall, dumbkopf.
>
> You really are quite uneducated aren't you?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

BikeFan

Ariadne wrote:
> On 11 Oct, 23:51, BikeFan <mistonthelo...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Ariadne wrote:
>>> The Talibans. blood brothers have the
>>> oversight of the WESTERN Wall, dumbkopf.
>> You really are quite uneducated aren't you?
>
> Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Barking.

--
BikeFan