Samuel

7/23/2007 5:34:00 PM

How can I set the default destination folder name and not get 'Default
Company Name'

Thank you,
Samuel

4 Answers

Phil Wilson

Select the setup project in solution explorer, then View->Properties Window,
and change Manufacturer.

Properties Windows on the Applicxation Folder in the File System view is
where the location is defined.
--
Phil Wilson
[Microsoft MVP Windows Installer]

"Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> How can I set the default destination folder name and not get 'Default
> Company Name'
>
> Thank you,
> Samuel

Samuel

In my properties page this field doesn't exists

"Phil Wilson" <phil.wilson@wonderware.something.com> wrote in message
> Select the setup project in solution explorer, then View->Properties
> Window, and change Manufacturer.
>
> Properties Windows on the Applicxation Folder in the File System view is
> where the location is defined.
> --
> Phil Wilson
> [Microsoft MVP Windows Installer]
>
> "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> How can I set the default destination folder name and not get 'Default
>> Company Name'
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Samuel

Phil Wilson

It's not property pages, it's selecting the setup project in solution
explorer and then View->Properties Window. This contains a bunch of
properties for the setup, and Manufacturer is in there.
--
Phil Wilson

> In my properties page this field doesn't exists
>

> "Phil Wilson" <phil.wilson@wonderware.something.com> wrote in message
>> Select the setup project in solution explorer, then View->Properties
>> Window, and change Manufacturer.
>>
>> Properties Windows on the Applicxation Folder in the File System view is
>> where the location is defined.
>> --
>> Phil Wilson
>> [Microsoft MVP Windows Installer]
>>
>> "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>> How can I set the default destination folder name and not get 'Default
>>> Company Name'
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Samuel

Samuel

I can't find that...

Is there any option that I need to change?

Thank you,
Samuel