microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Change the name of the installation package

Samuel

7/23/2007 5:33:00 PM

Hi

Initially I didn't set the name of the installation project so now the
default name of Setup1 appears in the header of the first installation
screen

Can anyone suggest how to change that?

Thank you,
Samuel

2 Answers

Phil Wilson

Select the setup project in solution explorer, then View->Properties Window,
and change ProductName value.
--
Phil Wilson
[Microsoft MVP Windows Installer]

"Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Initially I didn't set the name of the installation project so now the
> default name of Setup1 appears in the header of the first installation
> screen
>
> Can anyone suggest how to change that?
>

> Thank you,
> Samuel