microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

More than one frameworks with same version on one computer?

guenter.pesch

is it possible to install more than one .NET-Frameworks of the same
version on one computer? In other words: Can we use a private copy of
the framework for executing our own .NET-app?

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer

JerryWEC

Guenter, I'm not sure what your asking but I'm running .net framework 1.1
and 2.0 on my developer machine and you should be able to run both versions
on a production machine as well. This is called side-by-side execution.

Hope this helps. Jerry