Ruby / OpenSSL

Zach Dennis

1/23/2005 9:38:00 AM

I'd like to use Jamis Buck's Net::SSH on my windows box, but I am having
some difficulty getting things to go.

I have downloaded and compiled Openssl-0.9.7e just fine. But what do I
do from here to get my openssl.so? All I have are a bunch of *.lib,
*.exe and *.dll files in my out32dll folder.

A long time ago I got this working I thinik, but I can't rememember how
(and it may have been on a *nix box),

TIA,

Zach

1 Answer

Zach Dennis

Zach Dennis wrote:
> I'd like to use Jamis Buck's Net::SSH on my windows box, but I am having
> some difficulty getting things to go.
>
> I have downloaded and compiled Openssl-0.9.7e just fine. But what do I
> do from here to get my openssl.so? All I have are a bunch of *.lib,
> *.exe and *.dll files in my out32dll folder.
>
> A long time ago I got this working I thinik, but I can't rememember how
> (and it may have been on a *nix box),

Never mind, I got it going...silly me...not setting environment
variables. Thanks to Ausin Ziegler since I found the answer in one of
his posts back in November..

Zach