RubyScript2Exe and RubyGems

Erik Veenstra

1/21/2005 2:01:00 PM

Although I added RubyGems support to RubyScript2Exe, I'm not
quiet sure if it really works "in the wild". I've tested just a
couple of them, but not in "real" situations.

Has somebody tested RubyScript2Exe with RubyGems? If so, which
gem and did it work?

Thanks in advance.

gegroet,
Erik V.

1 Answer

tony summerfelt

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:05:57 +0900, you wrote:

>Although I added RubyGems support to RubyScript2Exe,

ok, slightly OT, but i just discovered your rubywebdialogs...

i believe it has enough gui 'components' for me to port tkblog to
ruby...

a lot of options opened up for me when i found it :)
http://home.cogeco.ca/~ts...
telnet://ventedspleen.dyndns.org