[OT]: Re: Google Groups and My New Address

trans. wrote:

> Testing...
>
> "
> class X
> def test
> puts
> "
>
> " class X
> " def test
> " puts
> " end
> " end
> "
>
> Just trying some random things. Suppose I should ask but Google don't
> reply to support emails very quickly :-(
>
> Sorry for the noise.

You can't 'set' the whitespace preservation when you're writing the post.
The problem is that the agent you're /viewing/ on doesn't render whitespace,
probably because it's via HTML. Indentation shows fine on my Thunderbird,
for example. If you really want, placing your code inside <pre> and <code>
tags should work. Or you may be able to switch your 'view preference' to
plain text.