Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

feshipley

1/20/2005 5:20:00 PM

I am receiving a dialog box with the above title and messages of

Runtime Error!

Program C:\Ruby\bin\rubyw.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way.
Please contact the application's support tema for more information.

ruby 1.8.1 (2003-12-25) [i386-mswin32]

A small program with ActiveRecord against SQLServer is causing this.
What is the process to follow this to solution?

1 Answer

Brian Palmer

First thing I would do is upgrade to ruby 1.8.2. I'm assuming your
ActiveRecord is up to date.

-- Brian