Arachno Ruby IDE evaluation expired

Ville Mattila

1/17/2005 7:27:00 PM

My evaluation just expired. I'm willing to buy this fine IDE, but
It seems that it is not possible, yet. How can I unlock the ide.
What happens if just re-install it? Will my customization be preserved?

- Ville
11 Answers

Lyle Johnson

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:31:06 +0900, Ville Mattila <mulperi@iki.fi> wrote:

> My evaluation just expired. I'm willing to buy this fine IDE, but
> It seems that it is not possible, yet. How can I unlock the ide.
> What happens if just re-install it? Will my customization be preserved?

What did the software vendor (Scriptolutions) say when you contacted
them about purchasing the software, or at least extending the
evaluation period? Or are you just fishing around to see if anyone
knows how to "crack" this commercial software product?

Ville Mattila

Lyle Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:31:06 +0900, Ville Mattila <mulperi@iki.fi> wrote:
>

>>My evaluation just expired. I'm willing to buy this fine IDE, but
>>It seems that it is not possible, yet. How can I unlock the ide.
>>What happens if just re-install it? Will my customization be preserved?
>

> What did the software vendor (Scriptolutions) say when you contacted
> them about purchasing the software, or at least extending the
> evaluation period? Or are you just fishing around to see if anyone
> knows how to "crack" this commercial software product?

Lyle,

The sales@scriptsolutions.com did not answer. And no I'm not wanting
any warez tricks.
As I wrote, there isn't any possibility to purchace arachno
currently. At least I'm not able to find any working link from
http://www.scriptolutions.com/ruby_pu.... I'm grateful to you if
you can point me to a page from where I can buy the license.

- Ville

mark sparshatt

Ville Mattila wrote:
> Lyle Johnson wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:31:06 +0900, Ville Mattila <mulperi@iki.fi> wrote:
>>

>>> My evaluation just expired. I'm willing to buy this fine IDE, but
>>> It seems that it is not possible, yet. How can I unlock the ide.
>>> What happens if just re-install it? Will my customization be preserved?
>>

>> What did the software vendor (Scriptolutions) say when you contacted
>> them about purchasing the software, or at least extending the
>> evaluation period? Or are you just fishing around to see if anyone
>> knows how to "crack" this commercial software product?
>>

> Lyle,
>
> The sales@scriptsolutions.com did not answer. And no I'm not wanting
> any warez tricks.
> As I wrote, there isn't any possibility to purchace arachno
> currently. At least I'm not able to find any working link from
> http://www.scriptolutions.com/ruby_pu.... I'm grateful to you if
> you can point me to a page from where I can buy the license.
>
> - Ville

My understanding is that Arachno is still in the beta stage and that it
won't be available for purchase until version 1.0 is ready. The way to
extend you evaluation period is to reinstall, though since I haven't
used it I can't tell you what this will do to any customisations.

Lothar Scholz reads this list, so he should be able to provide you with
a more definitive answer.

--
Mark Sparshatt

Lothar Scholz

Hello Ville,

VM> The sales@scriptsolutions.com did not answer.

Hmm, there are 24 different time zones on this world.
Sometime it takes a little bit to get into office, especially if there
is a week end.

VM> And no I'm not wanting
VM> any warez tricks.
VM> As I wrote, there isn't any possibility to purchace arachno
VM> currently. At least I'm not able to find any working link from
VM> http://www.scriptolutions.com/ruby_pu.... I'm grateful to you if
VM> you can point me to a page from where I can buy the license.

The sales will begin with 0.5 (around april/may).

I hope you received the trial period extension key in the meantime.
Everybody who is writting us gets one without any futher questions,
but please give as a working day to do so.

Lothar Scholz http://www.ru...

Ville Mattila

> Hello Ville,
>
> VM> The sales@scriptsolutions.com did not answer.
>
> Hmm, there are 24 different time zones on this world.
> Sometime it takes a little bit to get into office, especially if there
> is a week end.

Yes my bad. Since you are a living in Germany and I'm in Finland I supposed
that I'll get my eval by 12.00 EET 8). I'm sorry that I was so impatient,
but Arachno ruby has addicted me.

> VM> And no I'm not wanting
> VM> any warez tricks.
> VM> As I wrote, there isn't any possibility to purchace arachno
> VM> currently. At least I'm not able to find any working link from
> VM> http://www.scriptolutions.com/ruby_pu.... I'm grateful to you if
> VM> you can point me to a page from where I can buy the license.
>
> The sales will begin with 0.5 (around april/may).

Ok. I'm watching and waiting.

> I hope you received the trial period extension key in the meantime.
> Everybody who is writting us gets one without any futher questions,
> but please give as a working day to do so.

Yes I got. Thanks a much. Btw. Arachno ruby is suprisingly stabe already.
I have kept sessions open over week and it doesn't leak memory or does
not crash although I've got plenty of files open and using debugger and
so on. Really great piece of software!

- Ville

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 21:42:04 -0700, Hisler <Hisler@cocks.net> wrote:

>On 12/22/2011 8:01 PM, don Gabacho wrote:
>> On Dec 22, 9:26 pm, Hisler<His...@cocks.net> wrote:
>>> Did I miss something? Was war declared?
>>>
>>> During the Republican debates in November, Newt Gingrich said he would
>>> bomb Iran ?as a last resort and with a goal of bringing about the
>>> downfall of the government."
>>
>> Perry also had said, regarding the drone captured (or sent?): Why
>> hasn't Obama done anything? Said anything?
>>
>> Three days later Obama had an Airforce General get on the news with a
>> half-baked explanation then, two days onward, Diane Sawyer announces
>> that Obama had made a speech, and is interjected into the news with
>> the one line "I'm going to ask them to give it back!"
>>
>> It was astonishing that Obama had simply injected himself into the
>> news.
>>
>> Last nigh the Secretary of Defense said they were not going to allow
>> Iran an nuclear weapon (apparently now at hand).
>>
>> With the exception of Carter, I can't recall any US President who did
>> not start a war when his poll numbers were down approaching an
>> election.
>>
>> And I go back to remembering Eisenhower (at the end of his last term).
>>
>> There's also a second incident with firefights with the Pakistani
>> Army.
>>
>> From the first it appears that the Pakistanis are telling the US to
>> not use any passes through or even along side of Pakistan (in
>> Afghanistan) for any US movements of troops and supplies.
>>
>> I suspect that that is why the troops leaving Iraq had depart using
>> Quatar exclusively.
>>
>> There's a lot going on that the US media is not reporting in Iraq
>> also.
>>
>> Three regions of Iraq have seceded from Baghdad. The Prime Minister is
>> attempting to fire his cabinet without the Iraqi parliament's
>> approval. The cabinet members fear he wants to line up against the
>> wall and execute them as did Saddam. The Vice Prime Minister is
>> staying in his secessionist province because he'd be arrested and
>> probably shot if he leaves his province.
>>
>> Sunnis and Shias are assembling en mass from Libya to Kashmir in
>> separate camps ready to war each other.
>>
>> The Iraqis and Syrians are especially vulnerable and scared out of
>> their minds.
>>
>> If you want to learn more find and tune-in the 24-hour English-
>> speaking television station "France 24."
>>
>> When it comes to North Africa and the Near East their the only channel
>> worth watching.
>>
>> They all blame the US of course; so why not chase pink underwear?
>>

>I guess Black rule works about as well here as it does in Zimbabwe.

So, tell us, Oh Wise One, in the case of the US drone: What the fuck
do you propose?

Hisler

On 12/22/2011 10:31 PM, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 21:42:04 -0700, Hisler<Hisler@cocks.net> wrote:

>>> Perry also had said, regarding the drone captured (or sent?): Why
>>> hasn't Obama done anything? Said anything?
>>>
>>> Three days later Obama had an Airforce General get on the news with a
>>> half-baked explanation then, two days onward, Diane Sawyer announces
>>> that Obama had made a speech, and is interjected into the news with
>>> the one line "I'm going to ask them to give it back!"
>>>
>>> It was astonishing that Obama had simply injected himself into the
>>> news.
>>>
>>> Last nigh the Secretary of Defense said they were not going to allow
>>> Iran an nuclear weapon (apparently now at hand).
>>>
>>> With the exception of Carter, I can't recall any US President who did
>>> not start a war when his poll numbers were down approaching an
>>> election.
>>>
>>> And I go back to remembering Eisenhower (at the end of his last term).
>>>
>>> There's also a second incident with firefights with the Pakistani
>>> Army.
>>>
>>> From the first it appears that the Pakistanis are telling the US to
>>> not use any passes through or even along side of Pakistan (in
>>> Afghanistan) for any US movements of troops and supplies.
>>>
>>> I suspect that that is why the troops leaving Iraq had depart using
>>> Quatar exclusively.
>>>
>>> There's a lot going on that the US media is not reporting in Iraq
>>> also.
>>>
>>> Three regions of Iraq have seceded from Baghdad. The Prime Minister is
>>> attempting to fire his cabinet without the Iraqi parliament's
>>> approval. The cabinet members fear he wants to line up against the
>>> wall and execute them as did Saddam. The Vice Prime Minister is
>>> staying in his secessionist province because he'd be arrested and
>>> probably shot if he leaves his province.
>>>
>>> Sunnis and Shias are assembling en mass from Libya to Kashmir in
>>> separate camps ready to war each other.
>>>
>>> The Iraqis and Syrians are especially vulnerable and scared out of
>>> their minds.
>>>
>>> If you want to learn more find and tune-in the 24-hour English-
>>> speaking television station "France 24."
>>>
>>> When it comes to North Africa and the Near East their the only channel
>>> worth watching.
>>>
>>> They all blame the US of course; so why not chase pink underwear?
>>>

>> I guess Black rule works about as well here as it does in Zimbabwe.
>

> So, tell us, Oh Wise One, in the case of the US drone: What the fuck
> do you propose?

To paraphrase Bob Dylan from his song "Franky Lee and Judas Priest,":
"The moral of the story, the moral of the song, is simply that one
should never be where one does not belong." And quit buying Chinese
electronics to use in our missiles and other military hardware. And
finally, take heed of Ike Eisenhour's warning about the
military-industrial complex.

Red Cloud

On Dec 22, 7:01 pm, don Gabacho <jpast...@nettaxi.com> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 9:26 pm, Hisler <His...@cocks.net> wrote:
>
> > Did I miss something?  Was war declared?
>
> > During the Republican debates in November, Newt Gingrich said he would
> > bomb Iran “as a last resort and with a goal of bringing about the
> > downfall of the government."
>
> Perry also had said, regarding the drone captured (or sent?): Why
> hasn't Obama done anything? Said anything?
>
> Three days later Obama had an Airforce General get on the news with a
> half-baked explanation then, two days onward, Diane Sawyer announces
> that Obama  had made a speech, and is interjected into the news with
> the one line "I'm going to ask them to give it back!"
>
> It was astonishing that Obama had simply injected himself into the
> news.
>
> Last nigh the Secretary of Defense said they were not going to allow
> Iran an nuclear weapon (apparently now at hand).
>
> With the exception of Carter, I can't recall any US President who did
> not start a war when his poll numbers were down approaching an
> election.
>
> And I go back to remembering Eisenhower (at the end of his last term).
>
> There's also a second incident with firefights with the Pakistani
> Army.
>
> From the first it appears that the Pakistanis are telling the US to
> not use any passes through or even along side of Pakistan (in
> Afghanistan) for any US movements of troops and supplies.
>
> I suspect that that is why the troops leaving Iraq had depart using
> Quatar exclusively.
>
> There's a lot going on that the US media is not reporting in Iraq
> also.
>
> Three regions of Iraq have seceded from Baghdad. The Prime Minister is
> attempting to fire his cabinet without the Iraqi parliament's
> approval. The cabinet members fear he wants to line up against the
> wall and execute them as did Saddam. The Vice Prime Minister is
> staying in his secessionist province because he'd be arrested and
> probably shot if he leaves his province.
>
> Sunnis and Shias are assembling en mass from Libya to Kashmir in
> separate camps ready to war each other.
>
> The Iraqis and Syrians are especially vulnerable and scared out of
> their minds.
>
> If you want to learn more find and tune-in the 24-hour English-
> speaking television station "France 24."
>
> When it comes to North Africa and the Near East their the only channel
> worth watching.
>
> They all blame the US of course; so why not chase pink underwear?

Obama can't avoid the war. He is a puppet. Oilgarchy and Zionists
warmonger are
pushing to attack Iran. Of course, this is all about controlling
Iranian oil reserve.
It has nothing to do with Iran nuke threat. Oilgarchy wants Iranian
oil which accouts about 10% of total petroleum reserve. That's bottom
line. Attacking Iran is also secure firm security to Israel. We know
who is manipulating to attack Iran.

Stormin Mormon

Obama in the news? Well, gee, he's been all over the news for about 4 years.
At least he's consistent.

Black rule? Someone bound to yell "that's racist" even if it's totally true.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Hisler" <Hisler@cocks.net> wrote in message

> It was astonishing that Obama had simply injected himself into the
> news.
>

> They all blame the US of course; so why not chase pink underwear?

I guess Black rule works about as well here as it does in Zimbabwe.

don Gabacho

On 12/23/2011 12:31 AM, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names wrote:

> So, tell us, Oh Wise One, in the case of the US drone: What the fuck
> do you propose?

Surely, after passing the buck down to have my little brother announce
the bad news, I would interrupt a news cast like I owned the network
and, like a spoiled brat who didn't come home from school with his
Captain Marvel lunch box full of arugula, because the big bad bully got
it, sneer "I'll ***ask*** him to give it back!"

After all the whole world isn't watching much less the bully.