chadasandu

7/10/2007 9:44:00 AM

i have installed ms .net 2005 on my server which is connected to 7 other systems in lan....i want to access visual studio from all the systems...is it necessary to install individual copies of .net 2005 in each and every client ???

can i access visual studio from server through a client which does not have .net installed...

please help me....its very urgent...

thanks in advance

sandeep
6 Answers

rst0wxyz

The retarded Son-Of-Bitch from the slum of Singapoor is not funny as
court jester of comedies. Go suck psychotic brainless shameless
crazy
sleazy slimy evil ugly abianchen/report2009/abum_chump slut cunt
chattering monkey's dark brown skinned asshole and her filthy smelly
cunt.

Shorbonnian , the Pleroma of Sophia ( VIETTELCAMBODIA staff ), fucks SO KHUN, MINISTER OF POSTS & T

On Aug 13, 12:45 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The retarded Son-Of-Bitch from the slum of Singapoor is not funny as
> court jester of comedies.  Go suck psychotic brainless shameless
> crazy
> sleazy slimy evil ugly abianchen/report2009/abum_chump slut cunt
> chattering monkey's dark brown skinned asshole and her filthy smelly
> cunt.

Today would be a good day to die grand poop

rst9

The crazy retarded Son-Of-Bitch from the slum of Singapoor is not
funny as
a court jester of comedies.  Go suck psychotic brainless shameless
crazy sleazy slimy filthy evil ugly abianchen/report2009/abum_chump

On Aug 14, 12:04 pm, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The crazy retarded Son-Of-Bitch from the slum of Singapoor is not
> funny as
> a court jester of comedies.  Go suck psychotic brainless shameless
> crazy sleazy slimy filthy evil ugly abianchen/report2009/abum_chump
> slut cunt
> chattering monkey's dark brown skinned asshole and her filthy smelly
> cunt.

Die die grand old poop

rst9

The crazy retarded Son-Of-Bitch from the slum of Singapoor is not
funny as
a court jester of comedies. Go suck psychotic brainless shameless
crazy sleazy slimy filthy evil ugly abianchen/report2009/abum_chump
slut cunt
chattering monkey's dark brown skinned asshole and her filthy smelly
cunt.

abianchen@my-deja.com

Hey Rusty Old Fool (rst0wxyz/rst9/rst7), several netters have said you
are CRAZY! Rusty, do you know why you are crazy? :-)

Penang said this to abienchen: “You already know that Rusty is a nut
case.”

Bill Moore said this to Rusty Old Fool: “You are crazier than I had
previously thought.”

Peter Terpstra said this to Rusty Old Fool: “My pray and wish for you
is to become a Human Being with a heart and a bit of sanity.”