microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

uninstall windows XP please anyone help

thomas

7/2/2007 10:00:00 AM

For some time ago my computer started to show dots all over the screen and
soon after the cd-rom drive became usless unless used in safe mode. Just some
day ago the computer only works in safe mode. After checking everything I
thouhgt could be wrong, I recon reinstalling widows is the only way.
When I got the computer windows XP was already installed, but I did recieve
an installation cd. However I cannot use it since the computer calims it is
an old version and disabels the continue option. What can I do? I tried to
reboot with cd in BIOS but it just didn't work, nothing happened.
Plese help.