microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

An example of a font style of a text string, anyone?

bob

6/4/2007 6:56:00 PM

I'd like to display a text using MS Sans Serif 8. Pre-fixing the text with
{\MS Sans Serif8} does not seem to work. Could someone please give me a
working example of how to specify the font style? How would I add italic or
bold style?
thanks,
Bob

1 Answer

tholen@antispam.ham

Beavis <cornholio@zoho.com> writes:

24> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.support.boy-
lovers,alt.astronomy,soc.culture.african.american

24> The Colonel is an ugly fucking miserable evil bigotted bastard,
24> tholen. Are you really sure you want to defend him?

What do your foul language and question have to do with OS/2, Beavis?