DhavalTamboli

5/25/2007 12:59:00 PM

Hello people,
Actually i have made one applications in vb.net and created its setup also,but now i want to launch one exe file before installation starts and it should be continue until the installation ends..so kindly suggest me how to do this? please its urgent
1 Answer

Phil Wilson

You need a custom action that launches your app asynchronously so that the
custom action can exit, the setup exit, and your app keeps on running. Your
app is probably at [TARGETDIR] so pass that in your CustomActionData so you
can locate your executable.
--
Phil Wilson
[MVP Windows Installer]