microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Re: Deployment of the Windows Application in C#.Net

Brian Schwartz

5/14/2007 5:15:00 PM

Will it work to turn off the Vital property for the files?

You might try your question in the microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup
group. I'm cross-posting there for you.

--
Brian Schwartz
FishNet Components

"apondu" <apondu@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I am deploying a desktop application and adding some files to the
> folder in the application folder (I also tried to add these files to
> custom folder also). All goes fine when the setup is installed but
> when i try to delete or update these files and then try to launch the
> application with exe .I always gets a infromation regarding install/
> reinstall of the application.
>
> I am just stuck into it , so please help me out with the solution so
> that i can delete files from the folder without having that
> installer.These files are the .exe files which are required only
> during the installtion ( for eg. to install the database) after they
> are not needed.
>
> Thanks for the response and help people here are doing.
>
> Regards,
> Govardhan

24 Answers

Delvin Benet

On 8/25/2012 1:21 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote in
>
>> On 8/25/2012 10:50 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote in

>>> What rights do what people have to
>>> things of value, and who determines
>>> those rights?
>>
>> People have complete and exclusive property rights to things of value
>> they produce or acquire through voluntary exchange. No one
> "determines"
>> those rights - no rights are societally determined.
>

> Really? Society doesn't determine rights thru
> copyrights, patents, titles, trademarks, not to
> mention the courts?

Those are recognitions of rights. They are not the conferral of the rights.

Mitchell Holman

> On 8/25/2012 1:21 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote in

>>> People have complete and exclusive property rights to things of
>>> value they produce or acquire through voluntary exchange. No one
>> "determines"
>>> those rights - no rights are societally determined.
>>

>> Really? Society doesn't determine rights thru
>> copyrights, patents, titles, trademarks, not to
>> mention the courts?
>
> Those are recognitions of rights. They are not the conferral of the
> rights.

Who does the conferral of said rights?

Delvin Benet

On 8/27/2012 3:54 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote in
>
>> On 8/25/2012 1:21 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote in

>>> "determines"
>>>

>>> Really? Society doesn't determine rights thru
>>> copyrights, patents, titles, trademarks, not to
>>> mention the courts?
>>
>> Those are recognitions of rights. They are not the conferral of the
>> rights.
>>

> Who does the conferral of said rights?

No one. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of rights theory
knows this.

Mitchell Holman

> On 8/27/2012 3:54 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote in

>>> Those are recognitions of rights. They are not the conferral of the
>>> rights.
>>>

>> Who does the conferral of said rights?
>
> No one. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of rights theory
> knows this.

con?ferredcon?fer?ring

Definition of CONFER

intransitive verb
1
: to bestow from or as if from a position of superiority
2
: to give (as a property or characteristic) to someone
or something

http://www.merriam-webster.com/diction...

Delvin Benet

On 8/27/2012 6:57 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote in
>
>> On 8/27/2012 3:54 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote in

> liberals

> much

>>> Who does the conferral of said rights?
>>
>> No one. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of rights theory
>> knows this.
>>

> con?ferredcon?fer?ring

The dictionary will not help you. Rights are not "conferred" by anyone
or anything.

George Plimpton

Bitch Holeman, left-wing extremist liar, dissembled:
> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote in
>
>> Bitch Holeman, left-wing extremist liar, dissembled:
>>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote in

> liberals

> much

>>> Who does the conferral of said rights?
>>
>> No one. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of rights theory
>> knows this.
>>

> con?ferredcon?fer?ring

Forget it, Bitch. rights are not "conferred" - people are endowed with
them. Rights *precede* any law. Governments are instituted among men
to secure those rights, not to "confer" them.

As usual, Bitch, you're just fucked. Your view of rights being
"conferred" is entirely contradicted by the views of the founders, by
the founding documents, and by over 200 years of American jurisprudence.
In particular, Bitch, *your* side argued in support of two particular
rights - a right to "privacy" leading to a right to contraceptives, and
a "woman's 'right' to choose" an abortion, on the basis that these are
*naturally* endowed rights, not rights "conferred" by any law. Note,
Bitch, that the ninth amendment explicitly says:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not
be construed to deny or disparage others [unenumerated] retained
by the people.

There are two key things that you, Bitch, do not comprehend. First, the
amendment does not refer to any rights "conferred" in the Constitution,
Bitch - it talks about rights that have been enumerated. The
Constitution did not "confer" the rights, Bitch; it simply listed a few
of them.

Second, Bitch, the amendment makes explicit reference to rights
*retained* by the people, meaning they hold those rights *anterior* to
the adoption of that or any other constitution.

You're fucked, Bitch - once again, you've just fucked yourself right up
your own ass. Neat trick, Bitch!

George Plimpton

On 8/27/2012 8:41 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:57:45 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> Bitch Holeman, left-wing extremist liar, dissembled:
>>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n??t> wrote in

>>> liberals

>>> much

>>> con??ferredcon??fer??ring
>>
>> Forget it, Bitch. rights are not "conferred" - people are endowed with
>> them. Rights *precede* any law. Governments are instituted among men
>> to secure those rights, not to "confer" them.
>
> Umn, just where in the laws of God or Physics are these "rights" written?

So, people without written language are incapable of conceiving of
rights? Really?

> [...]

*naturally* endowed rights, not rights "conferred" by any law. Note,
Bitch, that the ninth amendment explicitly says:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not
be construed to deny or disparage others [unenumerated] retained
by the people.

There are two key things that you, Bitch, do not comprehend. First, the
amendment does not refer to any rights "conferred" in the Constitution,
Bitch - it talks about rights that have been enumerated. The
Constitution did not "confer" the rights, Bitch; it simply listed a few
of them.

Second, Bitch, the amendment makes explicit reference to rights
*retained* by the people, meaning they hold those rights *anterior* to
the adoption of that or any other constitution.

You're fucked, Bitch - once again, you've just fucked yourself right up

Samuel Harrigon

Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n?t> wrote:
> >> No one. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of rights theory
> >> knows this.
> >>

> > con?ferredcon?fer?ring
>
> The dictionary will not help you. Rights are not "conferred" by anyone
> or anything.

Christians claim that salvation must come through Jesus Christ and not
from God himself. Why then do Creation Scientists who spend an
exhortative amount of time on the existence of a Designer, rarely bother
to study the evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ, the very savior
of their souls? One would think that as a matter of a priori beliefs,
Christian Scientists would, at the very least, investigate the alleged
source of their salvation and eternal life.

Lets face it, so far, Creation Scientists have not come even marginally
close to providing evidence for a Creator. Let me suggest to you
Christian Scientists, that investigating a leg of the triad of God
(Jesus) should prove far more manageable than undertaking the task of an
invisible and yet unproven God of the universe (Father & Holy Ghost).
Since Jesus supposedly came to earth as God in human form and allegedly
sent to communicate with humans, there should occur at least a
convincing supply of evidence for his existence.

Therefore, I challenge you to provide evidence for the existence of
Jesus Christ, your Lord, either as a historical figure or as a
supernatural miracle worker who resides in heaven.

George Plimpton

On 8/27/2012 8:55 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:43:36 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> Umn, just where in the laws of God or Physics are these "rights" written?
>>
>> So, people without written language are incapable of conceiving of
>> rights? Really?
>>

> Where does it say that people without written language do not have Laws and Society?

No, you answer my questions, and not with another BS question.

Why is it necessary for rights to be "written"? In particular, where do
you get this absurd idea that they must be written in <chortle> "the
laws of God" or <guffaw> "the laws of Physics" [sic]?