microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

security exception when running .net app from network drive

BrianM

4/8/2007 4:40:00 PM

I have a .net app I can't seem to run on a couple of the machines I need to
run it on. It works on most but on these few I keep getting a .net security
exception. I have gone to the .Net Framework 1.1 Configuration app, runtime
security policy, "adjust zone security" and set full trust for all zones and
still no luck. I would mention that these machines also have the .net 2.0
runtime as well as the .net 1.1 runtime which I don't think the other
machines do. If I copy the apps over to the local hard drive, they run fune.

Any ideas?

thanks