microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

redistributing WebDev.Webserver & AspNet_Regiis

Filippo

3/28/2007 11:00:00 PM

Hi there,
I have a briefcase application that needs to download a site and have it
running locally. The whole thing works when I have IIS. New customers have
come forward with the requirement that some of their laptops don't have IIS
(don't have XP).

So I started developing using WebDev.Webserver as the local webserver
replacement and AspNet_Regiis to encrypt the config files
....and it works on my development machine :) :)

But when I tested it on a normal laptop both files are missing.

QUESTION
Do you know what files are needed to those 2 EXE in order to make them work
on a laptop that has DotNet. 2.0 redistributable (not the SDK vesion)?

Thank,
Filippo