microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

.NET Framework 2.0 BETA Uninstall Issue

ChrisN

3/21/2007 12:58:00 PM

Hi, I have a small issue with uninstalling .NET Framework 2.0 BETA. I wish to
uninstall it to install the full release of .NET Framework 2.0 but
unfortunatly I have lost the orginally install file and the install files
(from the orginal installation) have gone missing so when I try to unistall
the BETA it just asks where the unistall files are (I've tried redownloading
the install again, but it's hard trying to find BETA 1) and if I try to just
install the full release over it, I get an error telling me I must unistall
the BETA version...I don't really want to format the computer so could anyone
offer some possible solution of perhaps manualy removing the BETA framwork?
the version that is currently install is 2.0.40607...any assistance would be
greatly apreicated!