microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Effect of installing dotNet 2.0 on Windows 2000 server with SP4, IIS5, SQL2000 server SP3a

J.H

3/20/2007 4:39:00 PM

Hi everyone,

We have a Windows 2000 server w/SP4, IIS 5.0 (a few web site), and SQL2000
server SP3 on the server.
We're about installing dotNET 2.0 on the server, however we don't know:

a. what are major changes if we installed dotNET.20 on the server?
b. What the impact, effect might have cause if we install the dotNET 2.0 on
the server?
(We do have some web site with asp application such datawarehouse asp pages
for inventory check, inventory deduction..etc,
nothing is fancy on this server,,)

Thanks for anyone's input

Regards,
J.H

2 Answers

J.H

I am sorry, our Windows 2000 server has SP3 and MSSQL 2000 server (no MSSQL
Service Pack installed)

Thanks,
J.H

"J.H" <jpthsd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have a Windows 2000 server w/SP4, IIS 5.0 (a few web site), and SQL2000
> server SP3 on the server.
> We're about installing dotNET 2.0 on the server, however we don't know:
>
> a. what are major changes if we installed dotNET.20 on the server?
> b. What the impact, effect might have cause if we install the dotNET 2.0
on
> the server?
> (We do have some web site with asp application such datawarehouse asp
pages
> for inventory check, inventory deduction..etc,
> nothing is fancy on this server,,)
>
> Thanks for anyone's input
>
> Regards,
> J.H

Fustigator

Vitae forma vocatur "M. Delaniche" <m.delaniche@obsoleteNOSPAM.com>,
die Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:01:18 +0000 (UTC), in littera
<fnf7ec$9r$1@news.albasani.net> in foro soc.culture.belgium(et aliis)
vere scripsit quod sequitur:

>On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:02:28 +0100, Selene wrote:
>
>> Eh bien je peux te dire que le cardiologue de mon mari signe le papier
>> de la mutuelle fait par sa secr?taire mais prend soin d'en d?tacher le
>> volet avec le
>> prix que
>
>Pratique courante !

Mais pass?e de mode puisqu'on a supprim? les souches d?tachables il y
a une paire d'ann?es d?j?.

>Faut bien payer l'essence de son 4x4 !

Console-toi, je n'ai pas de 4x4.
--