microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Need help with setup project

Shilpa

I am creating a VS setup project that deploys my file in a particular
location.
The location is stored in a config XML file.
How do I read the XML file from the setup project?

Regards,
Shilpa

1 Answer

Phil Wilson

Please don't post the same message repeatedly in different groups again and
again. Post once to the list of groups you think might help. And see
vstudio.general.
--
Phil Wilson
[Microsoft MVP-Windows Installer]