Jackie Ol.

9/19/2002 1:26:00 PM

Hi!
I have a registered com object. It doesn't have metadata so I can't use it
with .net. I see the component's name in Component Services in Win XP. I
have to import it into .net framework and also see which methods and
functions it has. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer

(Andres Sanabria)

you could use your com object in .NET check the online documentation. If
you have it install then click the following link
ms-help://MS.NETFrameworkSDK/cpguidenf/html/cpconexposingcomcomponentstonetf
ramework.htm

Andres

rights."