BC30456: 'DataItem' is not a member of System...blah blah Compilation Error

Aileen V

9/19/2002 5:50:00 AM

Hi! I wonder if anyone could help me...I've been trying
to work on this for hours now and I'm very frustrated. I
have a Mobile List and I need to attach a link or a
navigation url to each item so I went to create an Item
Template as mobile:link. Now I'm trying to bind the
templated link to a datasource and this is the error that
I get.

"BC30456: 'DataItem' is not a member
of 'System.Web.UI.MobileControls.TemplateContainer'"

<mobile:List id="lstData" runat="server"
ItemsAsLinks="True">
<DeviceSpecific>
<Choice Filter="isHTML32">
<ItemTemplate>
<mobile:Link Runat="server" NavigateUrl='<%#
DataBinder.Eval((Container).DataItem,"#
frmPerSubject.aspx?value={0}","# frmPerSubject.aspx?value=
{0}")%>'>
<%
# DataBinder.Eval((Container).DataItem,"sSubject")%>
</mobile:Link>
</ItemTemplate>
</Choice>
</DeviceSpecific>
</mobile:List>

What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance for the
help.

Aileen