microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Windows Installer is not included in any selected prerequisite

John

1/14/2007 2:48:00 AM

Hi

I created a solution in vs2003 that has a set-up project included . I have
now imported the solution into vs2005. The problem is that the set-up
project keeps giving me the warning "Windows Installer is not included in
any selected prerequisite". What is the solution to fix this warning?

Thanks

Regards

1 Answer

Matt F

Right click on the setup project, then the "prerequisites" button. Select
to include installer 3.1 with the install.