microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Configuration Override Files

Jeff Mason

1/9/2007 9:13:00 PM

In VS2003, one could specify a "Configuration Override File" in a project's
Configuration Properties\Deployment tab which would be used to
override/replace the app.config (generated as myexe.exe.config) with the
specified config file when a deployment project was built.

I am trying to find the equivalent capability in VS2005. The Project's
Deployment tab seems to be gone, and I can't find anything in the deployment
project which looks like it.

Can anyone help, or give me some guidance as to how to achieve the
equivalent result in VS2005?

Thanks

- Jeff