microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Network Adaptor creation

EricW

At my work we use equipement that has specific software that we install on
our laptops to operate it.
The installation is about 10 steps (read different setups).
The first one puts a network adaptor file on the pc and the second one is
the main program.

Then the user has to create a new network adaptor by selecting the
previously placed file, put it at a specific IP, change something at the
WINS tab and make sure it is at the top of the network adaptor list.

Since not everyone is that handy with installing the adaptor, I was
wondering if it is possible to make something that does this automaticly.
In a way, the user clicks on a file and the network adaptor is created
completely.

Who can help me with this, tips, books, websites?

thanks in advance,
Eric