microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Changing the default values placed in the assembly attributes

ERE

12/6/2006 1:19:00 AM

When you create a C# project using Visual Studio 2005, it automatically
creates a file called AssemblyInfo.cs, where such attributes as
"AssemblyCompany" and "AssemblyCopyright" are populated.

How can I change the company names that automatically populate these
attribute values. I don't want to have to open the AssemblyInfo.cs file of
each new project I create, and change the values manually.

I've looked all over, and can't find where this info is kept.

Thanks!
Dan