microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Framework 1.1 + 2.0 on same machine

Robert

11/28/2006 4:38:00 PM

Hello

I have this problem:

On all our machines is framework 1.1 and 2.0 installed.

I have hone .net application(1.1) - this application uses the comports.

If framwwork 2.0 is installed the communiation on the comports dosen't work.

What to do?

Thanks in advanced

Mikey

1 Answer

Gabriel Lozano-Morán

Set the supported runtime for your application to 1.1 to see if that solves
your problem:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/w4a...

More info on Side-by-Side executions:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/s80...