microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

.Net 3.0 Administrative setup

MichaelG

11/13/2006 2:15:00 PM

..Net 3.0 deployment via Active Directory and Group Policy seems pretty broken
to me. The most up to date info I can find is in the RTM SDK under
'Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Administrator Deployment Guide'.

The script at the bottom of that article ignores the WIC and XPS components
of dotnetfx3.exe and the command to extract wcf.exe does not work. WCF.exe
/? indicates there is no /c switch for wcf.exe.

Could someone from MS have a look at this and provide a working script?

Thanks
Michael