microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

How to add sql script to ASP.NET 2.0 web setup project?

Tomer

I am trying to figure out how to create an ASP.NET 2.0 setup project
And i hvae some questions

1.How do i add SQL script to be run against SQL SERVER EXPRESS?
2.Must i deploy the *.cs files as well?!?
3.In "add project output group" dialog,why do i have "content files"
option only?

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer

Tomer