microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

2.0: newbie: cannot setup VC#,VB,VWD (Express Edition

RAM

11/2/2006 2:35:00 PM

Hello,
Could you help me please to setup VC#, VB and VWD - Express Edition.
I have successfully setup (.NET 2.0) Framework (file dotnetfx.exe), SDK
(file setup.exe) and I try to run vcssetup.exe, vbsetup.exe or vwdsetup.exe.
After clicking these files I receive small popup window with caption
"Setup", progress bar and information: "Setup is loading installation
components. This may take a minute or two.". Progress bar stops at about 80%
(this is the problem).
I don't know what to do. I have no problems with my Windows XP Professional,
neither with my PC. I tried to download the files once again - it didn't
help.
Please help me to setup .NET 2.0.
Thank you!!!
/RAM/

1 Answer

ahmadifx

Try to setup same on another comp.. I would suggest Download the Express
Edition CD images and burn them and install from CD.. Its perfect
--
Regards
Ahmad