microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Detect & install framework 1.1

Anonymous

11/1/2006 11:34:00 AM

How can I detect that framework 1.1 isn't installed?

And preferably install 1.1 framework.

My 2.0-app has some 1.1-components which cannot run on the 2.0-framework.

1 Answer

apondu

U can get the details about whether Dotnet Framework is installed or
not by checking the register entry.

LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v1.1.4322

This is the entry made in the registry table of the operating system.

Here in this u can search for the field property called INSTALL and
check its value, if its value is 1 thn DotNet framework is installed.

Good Luck for the detection program.

Regards,
Govardhana