doria@nxt.com.br

10/16/2006 6:43:00 PM

Hi team,

Does anyone can tell me HOW can I set up a login timeout for a web app? For
example, if user doing "nothing" in the last 15 min, get off = login timeout
reached! Is it inside machine.config file?

Thanks,

Doria

1 Answer

Vadym Stetsyak

Hello, doria@nxt.com.br!

Maybe you're speaking about session timeout. If it is so, then
this setting can be set up in the web.config of the application.

Have a look at,
( http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.sessionstate.httpsessionstate.ti... )

d> Does anyone can tell me HOW can I set up a login timeout for a web
d> app? For
d> example, if user doing "nothing" in the last 15 min, get off = login
d> timeout
d> reached! Is it inside machine.config file?

d> Thanks,

d> Doria

--
Regards, Vadym Stetsyak