gralet

10/12/2006 2:58:00 AM

Hi everyone

I'm trying to install my asp .net 1.1 application in our production windows
2000 advanced server, but when the web application is installing (through the
..msi) I receive the following error:
"There is not enough storage to complete this operation"
I think that is a problem with the server, because I installed and tested
the application in our test servers (windows 2000 servers) and all worked ok.

I'll appreciate any help.

thnks

--
__________________
Luis Graillet Ramos

Vadym Stetsyak

Hello, gralet!

Maybe the server you're installing on doesn't have enough free space on the
hard disk? Did you check that?

You wrote on Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:58:02 -0700:

g> Hi everyone

g> I'm trying to install my asp .net 1.1 application in our production
g> windows
g> 2000 advanced server, but when the web application is installing
g> (through the
g> .msi) I receive the following error:
g> "There is not enough storage to complete this operation"
g> I think that is a problem with the server, because I installed and
g> tested
g> the application in our test servers (windows 2000 servers) and all
g> worked ok.

g> I'll appreciate any help.

g> thnks

g> --