microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

staging in installer project

Matt

10/2/2006 7:37:00 AM

Hello,

I am using Setup wizard of visual studio 2005 to create an msi installation.

The application to be installed has a number of pictures, text files ,
configuration files in folder structure. some of these files can get modified
, new files can be added after a release.
It if very difficult for me to update each file into the installer project.
Is there anyway like in installshield that we specify the root folder and
build the installer project, the installer will create the .msi from the
contents of the root folder.

regards

Matt