Joe

8/22/2006 10:24:00 PM

If I choose "repair" on .Net 2.0, do I need to reinstall the security patch
(KB917283) ?

Does this repair generally mess up any .net programs that use .Net 2.0 - ie,
is this a dangerous thing to do?

I just posted a question to this group that deals with issues we are having
with RIS Image'd systems having their .net 2.0 installations "corrupted"
(ie, missing the System.EnterpriseServices.dll file).

Only other issue I can think of is that we also have .Net 1.1 installed on
these systems. Do I need to do a repair of those as well?

This would seem to be a possible workaround for this issue, at least in the
short term. But I would rather not make things any worse than they are by
doing this.

Thanks for any info -

Joe