microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Missing .NET Framework 2.0 Configuration Utility

Gudni G. Sigurdsson

8/21/2006 11:28:00 AM

Hi.
I have installed the 2.0 Framework on a client´s machine with dotnetfx.exe.
I need the Microsoft Management Console snap-in, mscorcfg.msc, to edit the
runtime security policy for a program, the user is supposed to run from an
intranet location. I do not find the configuration utility on the user´s
machine. When I try to run mscorcfg.msc brought over from my development
machine, I get an error (snap failed to initialize ...). What should I do?

Thanks
Gudni