microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Deploying a C# application with Installshield

eduwushu

8/18/2006 6:07:00 PM

Hi i have a problem.
I've created an Installshield project wich takes the files from my project's
Release folder and builds an installer with them. Everything goes fine on the
installation but when i try to execute my program doesn't run. Well it does
instead, but it does nothing, it remiains in a hang state taking the 99 per
cent of the CPU
I tr then to execute the exe in the original release folder and then it foes
the same as the installed exe. The exe in the debug folder does the same.
I dont know why is this happening. Some ideas?