microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Click Once Deployment Error

Jeff

We have had a Click Once deployed appliation in use for a few months.
Everything has been running fine. Recently some users got brand new
computers. When trying to install the application on the new computer, it
will download and install fine, but after it downloads I receive the
"Unexpect error... do you wish to send to microsoft?" error message. There
is a message in the event log... something about a generic .NET Security
exception, but it doesn't say anything more with that. If I give the user
admin rights, then everything is fine, but as soon as I take away the admin
rights, I get the error again. Everything still runs fine on the user's old
computer without Admin rights. It seems that click once is trying to write
something to the user's file system or registry, but I can't find what. Does
anyone know what is causing this?

Thanks,

Jeff