microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Getting my software version

Cleyton

8/4/2006 8:50:00 PM

Hello,

Anyone knows how can i get the version property that i set in setup project
after my program was installed in the machine??

Thanks,
2 Answers

Phil Wilson

MsiGetProductInfo, passing your productcode and
INSTALLPROPERTY_VERSIONSTRING.
--
Phil Wilson [MVP Windows Installer]
----
"Cleyton" <Cleyton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Anyone knows how can i get the version property that i set in setup
> project
> after my program was installed in the machine??
>
> Thanks,

Cleyton

Thanks for your answer.

I started to research more things and I've found this link
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.platformsdk.msi/browse_frm/thread/ba103ff271fda236/dbeed6def82bb703?lnk=st&q=&rnum=5#dbeed6...

that help me to get the version.

Thanks!