microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

How can I include dotnetfx.exe in a deployment project

Carlos Villaseñor M.

8/4/2006 3:17:00 AM

Hi Everybody!

I just developed my first application in C#.Net 2005, but I need to include
".Net Framework 2.0" (dotnetfx.exe) to setup a target PC automatically and
then intall my application, how can I do that? Does exist some sample or
tutorial about deployment project that include dotnetfx.exe?

I appreciate some help.

Thank you.

Calor Villaseñor M.

1 Answer

Phil Wilson

If you haven't got the express edition you could look at a setup&deployment
project, or look at any number of other tools to generate a setup. I think
it's true to say that every tool that builds setups has way to get the
framework installed.
http://www.installsite.org/pages/en/msi/aut...
--
Phil Wilson