microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Microsoft.mshtml.dll in Setup project

JM

I have created a windows application in VS 2003 using C# which uses
Microsoft.mshtml.dll for displaying browser window in the application
for showing html.

When I am creating a setup program, I have to include
Microsoft.mshtml.dll in the Setup project. I am using VS 2003 Setup
program and my app is in C#. Now the problem is the size of this dll is
around 7.6 MB, so the size of setup program is huge.

I have .NET framework 1.1 with VS 2003 installed on my system. The
location of this dll on my system is at: "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft.NET\Primary Interop Assemblies\Microsoft.mshtml.dll".

Now my question is:

1. Is this dll is located at same location on every PC having .NET 1.1
installed?

2. If #1 is true, then as my application is .NET 1.1 compatible, can I
create a setup program without physically including
Microsoft.mshtml.dll in the setup project. And how can I achieve this
in Setup program of VS 2003?

Thanks in advance
JM