microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

.Net Framework 2.0 Configuration utility missing?

Clint

7/11/2006 1:27:00 PM

I downloaded and installed the .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable
Package (x86) on an xp sp2 machine. Setup ran without any errors reported.
However the .Net Framework 2.0 Configuration control panel applet is not
there? Was it supposed to be installed with the redistributable package? If
not, where do I get it?

1 Answer

Clint

uh. thanks for the reply.

its in the SDK for 2.0.

Do I really have to install the whole SDK in order to use the GUI config?