microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

ASP.NET2 Server Help, Please

Rob

7/7/2006 5:59:00 PM

I installed ASP2 and IIS on my Win2003 R2 Server. I can successfully run an asp page on the server, but when I try to browse to an aspx page (in the same root web directory), I get the following error:
Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.
Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.
In the event log, it says:

Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created. Error: 0x80070005 Access is denied.

I Googled this code but none of the suggested remedies have helped. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Rob