Steve Moro

6/29/2006 11:32:00 PM

Hi All,
I do not know what happened to my machine but any program I try and run I
get the following:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in
Unknown Module.

Additional information: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object.

However, if I try and re-install Framework 1.1 SP1 and then run the program
it works fine. However if I reboot the machine I get the same error and need
to re-install Framework 1.1 SP1 to get rid of the error.

I hate having to do this every reboot, so can someone shed some light.

Thanks
Steve