smay

6/28/2006 4:21:00 PM

I'm attempting to convert a web project from VS2003 to 2005. The conversion
runs just fine, but unbinds all of my files from VSS. So I rebind after the
conversion and everything seems to be fine. However when I close VS, reopen
the project, and get the latest version from VSS I keep getting the message
below for all of my codebehind files. It then renames the App_Code folder to
App_Code_Old and makes a new App_Code folder with all of my website's folders
in it and moves all of the codebehind files into those folders.

The item myfilenames.aspx.vb you are about to rename or move is a
source-controlled Web item.
Do you want to rename this item in the source control database, too?

Why is this happening? The codebehind is not supposed to move to App_Code
is it?

Also, I have yet to find DECENT documents on the changes from 2003 to 2005
and framework 1.1 to 2.0. Can anyone help with this one?