Marc Castrechini

6/13/2006 2:03:00 PM

Thank,
- Marc

3 Answers

Dick Grier

No.

--
Richard Grier, MVP
Hard & Software
Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, Fourth
Edition,
ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages, includes CD-ROM). July 2004, Revised March
2006.
See www.hardandsoftware.net for details and contact information.

Marc Castrechini

Thanks Dick,
Does anyone know of a managed group where I can post a setup and deployment
question?

"Dick Grier" wrote:

> No.
>
> --
> Richard Grier, MVP
> Hard & Software
> Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, Fourth
> Edition,
> ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages, includes CD-ROM). July 2004, Revised March
> 2006.
> See www.hardandsoftware.net for details and contact information.

Phil Wilson

They tend to get scattered everywhere, maybe microsoft.public.vsnet.setup?
BTW, if you post here it doesn't mean an MVP won't reply, just that MS won't
go into support mode.
--
Phil Wilson [MVP Windows Installer]
----