microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Regd Smart Client Offline Application Block Setup

DLN

We have downloaded Offline Application Block.exe on a system(Operating
system is XP) . When we are trying to install Offline Application Block.msi
it is giving a message that

'The setup requires .Net Framework version 1.1.4322.Please install .Net
Framework and runt this setup again.the .Net Framework can be obstained from
the web.Would you like to do this now?'.

On clicking 'yes' it is displaying a page with the following message
'You have already installed .Net framework 2.0â??

Can you please suggest which version of Smart client Offline Applications
Blocks should be used for .Net Framework 2.0 and from where can we download
it?

Also can you also please suggest from where can we download the online
guide for using/ implementing SCOAB?

Regards
DLN