microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Cannot use Vs2003 after removing 2005

youthculture

5/16/2006 7:34:00 PM

Hi hope you can help. I was usning Visual Studio 2003 for a while with
no problems. Then I tried the VS 2005 evaluation. Recently I
uninstalled them both and tried to reinstall 2003. It gives me an
error saying to "Insert the Windows Component CD" beasue of some
components that aren't compatible with 2003. But I cannot locate this
partyicular CD and now I'm stuck. I have .net Framework 1.1. I
believe this should be fine for VS 2003. Do I need the v 2 framework?

Any ideas